Updated: Apr 6
Join a dynamic growing Data Science startup in the Middle East now!
Be part of an innovative player in Data Science in the Middle East. Benefit from exposure to multiple technologies in data and analytics, including data science, data engineering and data visualisation. Develop your technical skills, learn how to use them most efficiently for value generation, and expand problem-solving skills to find and implement the right business enablers.
You will be working remotely.
· Define and develop data architectures and flows to serve business needs conveniently
· Define, optimise, and monitor cloud components
· Build data integration, transformation, and aggregation scripts
· Develop and implement automation scripts
· Monitor and improve the efficiency of scripts’ runs
· Create data fetching and application models and controller scripts (MVC applications)
· Build and monitor data connections and flows
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of data structures and transformation and where you develop solutions that utilise the highest standards of transformation rigour and data integrity
· Accompany, facilitate, and support data visualisations and insights extractions in applications and BI/Reporting tools
· Pursuing or holding a Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
· Record of delivering analytical solutions with business impact
· Experience in Python/SQL and application model/controllers is a plus
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Problem-solving ability and passion for Data
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
· Proactive and ready to propose ideas and approaches`
We are looking for you to start in May, it is a full-time contract with benefits.
Salary: Competitive with discretionary bonus.