Updated: Apr 6
Join a dynamic growing Data Science startup in the Middle East now!
Be part of an innovative player in Data Science in the Middle East. Benefit from exposure to multiple technologies in data and analytics, including data science, data engineering and data visualisation. Develop your technical skills, learn how to use them most efficiently for value generation, and expand problem-solving skills to find and implement the right business enablers.
You will be working remotely.
· Use data analytics, statistics, and data science techniques to develop solutions to drive value to customers and to guide business decision making
· Identify predictors and causes of business-related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis where you develop solutions that utilise the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
· Analyse and solve business problems at their root
· Perform exploratory and targeted data analysis
· Translate data analytics outcomes into clear visualisations and business insights
· Pursuing or holding a Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
· Record of delivering analytical solutions with business impact
· Experience on Python/SQL/R
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Problem solving ability and passion for Data
· Excellent communication and data presentation skills
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
· Proactive and ready to propose ideas and approaches
We are looking for you to start in May, it is a full-time contract with benefits.
Salary: Competitive with discretionary bonus.